Obviously not. I know Melissa from college and she so graciously suggested that perhaps my blog needed ::cough:: a little bit of work. I was stoked (hello 90's words). So we have been working on my fabulous new blog for a couple of weeks and here it is in all of its magestic glory....
(that is how you spell a choir of angels singing)
So please, come in. Get comfortable. Allow me to give you a tour:
And then the tabs, oh the tabs! Please look around at Mine Mine (all about me, since you are dying to know). Lila Bean tells the story of the 10 months of hell, otherwise known as my pregnancy, and all about our blessing of a little girl. Snack Pack has tons of awesome recipes for you. And Give It To Me will take you right to my email.
- If you are not already following me on Twitter, please click on the link to the right.
- We can be BFF's by clicking on the link for My Peeps on the right. Follow my blog and I will follow you back. Easy peasy.
- Like what you see? Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs or Picket Fence Blogs by clicking under Click It Or Ticket to the right. And remember, you can vote EVERY DAY!
- You can also grab my button on the right to put on your blogroll.
- Want my posts delivered right to your inbox? Subscribe to my RSS feed on the right.
Now that you have had time to ogle my pretty new space, don't you want one of your own? As a celebration of the new look for Too Much Good, Bluebird Design Studio is giving away a Standard Blog Package (custom banner, coordinating background/wallpaper, color-coordinating layout including fonts and columns) to one of my lucky readers! Bluebird Design Studio specializes in custom blog designs for blogs hosted by Blogger. Bluebird Design Studio offers affordable prices, custom designs, and a la carte pricing.
So here is how you get your own shiny, beautiful blog:
The giveaway will be open until midnight on Sunday, August 15! Good luck and thanks for stopping by!
- Mandatory to enter: Be a public follower of my blog (click on the Follow Me link to the right) and leave an entry telling me why you want a blog makeover.
- Extra Entry +1: Follow me on Twitter and leave it in a comment.
- Extra Entry +1: Vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs or Picket Fence Blogs by clicking on the links to the right and leave it in a comment.
It must be hard for an egg to turn into a bird;
it would be a jolly sight harder
for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg.
We are like eggs at present.
And you cannot go on indefinitely
being just an ordinary, decent egg.
We must be hatched or go bad.