Tuesday, June 8, 2010

the napping house

I love taking evening naps on the couch in the evening. I love feeling the weight of Lila's body on my chest. I love hearing her little baby noises as she sleeps. It was one of the things I looked most forward to when I thought about our life with our baby. And nothing makes me feel more like a mom or makes Brian look more like a dad than protecting our sleeping baby girl. I am glad she is such a peaceful sleeper. It always makes we wonder what she dreams about in her little baby mind.
No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap.
~Carrie Snow

2 comments:

Casey Martinez said...

I agree! Nap times with the little one is the best for me too! Lila looks soooo out in these pics and Brian does too:) love it!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics you post!