Friday, March 4, 2011

do the google

People are weird sometimes. The Internet is an awesome place where you can find all kinds of useful and useless information. I hope I was a good source for these new friends that found my blog using "The Google" this last month. Here are some of the riveting things they were searching for...

how does mason jar cook an artichoke?
You can cook an artichoke in a mason jar? I would like to know that trick also...

fancy macy birthday party
It's Fancy Nancy. Get it right.

how much is the thing 2010
Hmm, not sure they quite understand how to Google something specific.

diaper in airplane
Every mothers worst nightmare. I hear ya on that one buddy.

too much togetherness in retire
Good luck with that. Sounds like you have a bunch of fun years stretching in front of you two.

screaming babies on restroom changing table
Just try to make it through the diaper change. We've all been there.

my 8 week olds head circumference is 39cm, is this something to worry about
I am pretty sure I (nor Google) has as much knowledge on that question as your pediatrician might have.

cristy allie in under wair
I am almost as disturbed by the fact that some poor soul was googling this as I am that it apparently led you to my blog. FAIL. PS, your spelling is atrocious.

Make new friends, but keep the old.
One is silver, the other is gold.
A circle is round, it has no end.
That's how long, I will be your friend.
~Girl Scout awesomeness

2 comments:

The Planet Pink said...

Love this! Some of the searches that lead to my blog really have me scratching my head! LOL

Unknown said...

Oh WOW. haha!!! I disabled the google search function on my blog because I was starting to get weirded out. :/