Monday, November 21, 2011

hot mess

You know how some days you think you look cute and you put all this effort into actually wearing concealer and putting on a cute outfit and blow drying your hair? But you still end up looking like a hot mess?
I call it Working Mom Curse...
Oh hey there. Check out my cute new shirt that apparently turns even the smallest hint of sweat into giant color changing armpit stains. And check out my rocking wrist brace from my tendonitis from typing and/or carrying a 25 pound toddler on my hip all day. Oh and my sexy glasses since I used the last of my contacts and am too busy to be bothered with trivial things like vision appointments.

At least it's not as bad as that time I went to the bathroom at work at 3pm, looked in the mirror and thought, "GOOD GOD who is that exhausted looking old lady staring at me??" And then I realized I forgot to put makeup on that morning and had been walking around all day with splotchy skin and under eye circles. Classic.

2 comments:

Sues said...

PREACH! (Esp. re: those insane shirts that stain giant circles from the tiniest bit of "glow"!!!)

Heather said...

Oh, I get so annoyed at shirts like that!