Wednesday, July 13, 2011

shamless plug

I don't ask people to vote for us on Mommy Blog sites or help us make money by having sponsors. Not that I am judging that, it's just not my thing. However, FREE family photo sessions by amazing photographers are my thing. The photographer that did Lila's newborn photos (you can see the recap here) is having a photo contest on her Facebook fan page. She posted her favorite photo from all her 2010 sessions and people can like a photo to vote for that family. The family that gets the most "Likes" in the next two weeks wins a free family portrait session! And she is randomly choosing one of the new fans that participated in the contest for a free portrait session for you too! Win, win....win win win. 
And so my dear, dear, fabulous, funny, best person ever blogger friends...will you take two seconds and vote for us?? We are currently in third place out of 51 so we have a shot. And because I want you to see the adorableness that is my baby. The photo above is the actual one you will be voting for and who could not vote for that precious chubby arm, tutu wearing little love??

2 steps to be my BFF
1. Click on this link for Rebekah Tozer Photography, LLC Facebook fan page and click "Like" at the top of her fan page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rebekah-Tozer-Photography-LLC/138544702884370

2. Click on this link to go straight to Lila's photo in the contest and click "Like" on her photo to vote for her: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=160496690689171&set=a.160495370689303.40819.138544702884370&type=1&theater

I see we gonna break it down in just a few seconds
Don't make me break it down for nothing 
Now I wanna see y'all on y'all baddest behavior
Lend me some sugar, I am your neighbor
Shake it, shake it, shake, shake it, shake it, shake it (OHH OH)
Shake it, shake it like a Polaroid Picture
~"Hey Ya" by Outkast

No comments: