Friday, September 11, 2009

oh this is ladies night

There is nothing like standing (or sitting in my case) with a group of women as they worship and pray for each other. I have been desperately missing church lately and it bums me out to go a couple of weeks without seeing all my church friends.

On Wednesday night, we had a Ladies Worship Night at church and I was so excited to see everyone. Luckily my good friend Jen drove me and they had couches set up, so I was able to sit down for the worship. I felt such peace and comfort when they closed out the night with my favorite worship song "Your Love Never Fails" sung by my all-time favorite Hope worship leader Jennifer, of course.

The one good thing about being home these last few weeks has been the chance to catch up with so many good friends. We feel so blessed to have our friends that have come visit me at home, brought me lunch, sat with me, and made us awesome dinners. Thanks so much everyone for being so supportive!
Nothing can separate
Even if I ran away
Your love never fails

I know I still make mistakes
But you have new mercies for me everyday
Your love never fails

You stay the same through the ages
Your love never changes
There may be pain in the night
But joy comes in the morning
And when the oceans rage
I don't have to be afraid
Because I know that you love me
Your love never fails
~"Your Love Never Fails" by Chris Quilala

1 comment:

Casey Martinez said...

I had a wonderful time visiting with you by the way and thank you so much for spending it with me:). I will be taking you up on that babies r us trip very soon I'm sure!! :)