Friday, September 4, 2009

lazy days

Bed rest so far has consisted of:
1. Sleeping in
2. Making lots of yummy food for my breakfast and lunches
3. Maybe making it out of the house for 1 errand a day

The overwhelming activity of my day is out of control. Yesterday, I even got a movie from Red Box. So how am I going to fit in time for the baby and I to relax in this fast-paced, racing daily environment? Well I am open to suggestions. What is your favorite way to pass a slow day? Books I must read? Movies I must see? Trashy day-time TV I must watch?

Or maybe I should just take a page from the daily life of Zaxby and Molly. They seem to have it figured out.

Rest is not idleness,
and to lie sometimes on the grass
under the trees on a summer's day,
listening to the murmur of water,
or watching the clouds float across the sky,
is by no means a waste of time.
~John Lubbock

No comments: