Friday, October 8, 2010

read all about it

So I have some exciting news to share...I have been chosen as a weekly writer for Southern Mommas website! It is a site for women who want to connect with each other and most specifically share their blogs. I will be writing a weekly column on the website titled "Southern Seasonal" that will talk about fun things around the South as we move through the year. I will respost my column every week on here as a blog post or you can read it off of my column on their website!


The leaves are starting to turn, the air is a little crisp in the morning, babies are donning tights and sweaters and the pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks is back. PUMPKIN.LATTE. If that is not worth celebrating, I don't know what is.

Hi my name is Lindsay from Too Much Good blog. And I have a confession to make. Everyone say it..."Hi Lindsay." Ya'll, I am not from the South! I grew up in Los Angeles, as far from the South as you can get. But I am a permanent Southern Momma now and I hope you all will let me write for you, even if I have no idea how to "can" anything, cannot fry okra and didn't say the word ma'am until well into my teen years.

I will be writing a weekly column about all things seasonal in the South. I would love your ideas for topics you would like to talk about or maybe an inside tip you have. You can leave blog post ideas or discussion by joining the Southern Seasonal group: http://southernmommas.ning.com/group/southernseasonal. Until next week, go grab yourself a latte, sit on the porch wrapped in a big sweater and enjoy the view.

1 comment:

Joy said...

joined the group and posted a link to my post for fall decorating on a budget.