Monday, September 27, 2010

free hotness

Who doesn't love a beautiful new set of earrings? I love me some big jewelry. I love jewelry that makes a statement. I especially love jewelry that makes a statement about fashion and the environment.

Enter Hot Pink and Sequins. Erin describes her company as "revamped, repurposed couture jewelry and accessories." I simply like to call it "hotness."
And she is giving away these Recycled Leather Poppy Earrings in Crimson to one of my fabulous readers! Lucky, lucky you. Here is what you have to do to win your very own pair:

-Be a follower of my blog by clicking on the "Follow" button on the right hand side of the blog and then leave a comment on this post with your email address (required to enter)

-Follow me on Twitter, tweet about this giveaway and leave another comment telling me you did (+1 extra entry): "loving the hot giveaway from @HotPinknSequins on @houseofhege blog. check it out at http://tinyurl.com/28jhjma"

-Head over to Hot Pink and Sequins Etsy shop and "Add seller to Favorites" then come back here and leave another comment telling me you did (+1 extra entry)

-Become a fan of Hot Pink and Sequins Facebook page by clicking "Like" at the top of the page. Then come back to this post and leave another comment telling me you did (+1 extra entry)

-Follow Hot Pink and Sequins on Twitter and come back and leave another comment telling me you did (+1 entry)

The giveaway will be open until Friday (October 1) at midnight. I will pick the winner using Random.com and announce it on Saturday! Good luck!

Jewelry takes people's minds off your wrinkles.
~Sonja Henie