Wednesday, April 7, 2010

peter cottontail

Happy Easter! This year's Easter was fabulous for so many reasons: our first holiday with Lila, Lila's first church service, and the return of Peeps! I know they are disgusting processed marshmallow and sugar, but I just can't help myself. I also couldn't help myself from buying Lila an adorable pink Easter basket. Brian asked me if I was going to go and buy her new stuff for her basket. I however just went around her room and put things in the basket...she's only 3 weeks, believe me she doesn't know :-)
It was so fun to get to have Easter as a family and enjoy this amazing holiday celebrating the resurrection of Christ. Here is an amazing song they played at church this week that really spoke to me. God has been so amazing to our family and has blessed us beyond belief this year.
I have been blessed
And I feel like I've found my way
I thank God for all I've been given
At the end of every day
I have been blessed
With so much more than I deserve
To be here with the ones that love me
To love them so much it hurts
I have been blessed
~"Blessed" by Martina McBride

1 comment:

Casey Martinez said...

Awesome post and love that song!! Lila looks so adorable in her Easter outfit and I can't wait for all the holidays to come that we can get all of our babies together at church, as well as us adults:). It was such a treat to see you and Lila today. Next time I'll swap you babies for a little bit:).