Wednesday, October 28, 2009

time out

What a bad, bad blogger! Over a week since the last post! I think I shall punish myself by making me eat this whole cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese. And no getting up till its finished!!

We ha
ve had a very busy week at work, as it was Homecoming for the college I work for. Which meant lots of extra hours and craziness. And apparently Miss Baby Girl did not like all that activity! On Monday, I started having some pressure and pain so it was off to the doctor's office for us. Thank goodness it was not pre-term labor, but just my body being exhausted and telling me to slow down. Or as my sister Katelyn told me, the baby was just complaining th
at I was not giving her enough attention!

So yesterday was spent on the couch resting my body. And today I am back at work, holding court in my office from a big overstuffed chair with my feet propped up. Ahhh, what a sad, deprived life I lead. You can come by my desk anytime and schedule an audience :-)

We also want to give a shout out to Patti, Brian's mom, on her birthday last week. Happy Birthday Patti! Next year you will be a grandma on your birthday!

I like to write my name with a pen that has a plume.
That's a fancy way of saying feather.

And I can't wait to learn French

because everything in French sounds fancy.

~"Fancy Nancy" by Jane O'Connor

No comments: